What would happen to your family if you die tomorrow?
Benjamin Franklin wrote in a letter to Jean-Baptiste Leroy in 1789: “…but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.”
With all that life has to offer, one thing is certain: We’re all going to die.
Not something we like to think about, but we do need to plan for it.
Is everything in place in case you die? Would your family be financially secure?
If not, get life insurance now.
What is life cover?
Life cover ensures your family or dependants are financially protected after your death. It replaces the income you would have earned during your working life, so your family won’t have to worry about money issues.
- Keep your family home secure.
- Ensure your family has sufficient income.
- Let your children continue their education.
- The amount of cover you need
- How it will be paid out
- If there are options of having readily available cash while your estate is being wound up
Find out which life cover suits you best: