African Life Insurance also known by its abbreviated acronym of Aflife is part of the Sanlam group, an industry giant in the South African insurance and financial services sector. This fully black empowered company operates in several spheres which include fund management, life assurance and health insurance. The company commands a heavy presence in Africa with operations in Kenya, Ghana, Lesotho, Namibia, Zambia and Tanzania.
African Life Insurance is a consolidation of Sanlam’s entry level insurance option which seeks to primarily cater for those who have previously not been able to acquire insurance. As such, the company strives to make life assurance more accessible and affordable to the majority of people in South Africa. The African Life Insurance policy is designed to meet the unique lifestyle of each individual and further provides for the future aspirations of every South African resident. The company offers high quality life insurance solutions to their clients at highly competitive rates.
Some of the benefits which you may acquire from the African Life Insurance Policy include the following:
- An extensive range of Life Insurance Options tailored to meet your present circumstances and lifestyle.
- Comprehensive Coverage which ensures that you are fully protected for any eventuality. The life cove options extends to cover other death benefits such as drafting of wills, estate planning, administration of deceased estates.
- African Life Insurance offers the Sanlam suite of long-term insurance products targeting the entry level market. Essentially, this means highly competitive rates and convenient payment options.
- African Life Insurance is a customer-oriented service provider. They offer superior customer service and claims processing with expert advice to any interested party.
- The LifePower range is a beneficial product offered to people living with HIV/AIDS which can be used to obtain business loans and home loans.
African Life Insurance provides a diverse range of insurance products designed to meet your specific needs. If you want to find out more about these products or maybe even register for the various services, you can visit the Sanlam website. Alternatively, you can also access the vast network of brokers available to give their expert advice on the company products.
African Life Contact details:
Tel: 0860 726 526