Assupol Life Insurance has been providing effective life insurance solutions since it was established in 1913. The company provides cover for the crisis needs of clients such as dread disease, death and disability along with the investment needs of clients. The wide range of insurance solutions and products available include the following:
The Progress Legacy Plan
This cover caters for the financial hardships which follow after your death, critical illness of disability. Although the minimum premium is set at R150.00 per month, there is an option to increase the premium payment up to 20% per month.
The Progress Legacy Plan includes the following benefits:
- A Death Benefit cover which offers a lump sum payment to the chosen beneficiaries of the Main Life Assured.
- In the event that the life assured is diagnosed with a terminal illness whose life expectancy is less than 12 months, a terminal Illness benefit reaching a maximum value of 100% of the Death Benefit sum is paid out.
- In the event that the accidental death of the life assured occurs within 60 days of the date of application and whilst the application is still under review, the Pre-acceptance Accidental Death Benefit reaching a maximum value of up to R500 000.00 is awarded.
- Optional benefits include Accelerated Critical Illness Cover, Accidental Death Cover, Accelerated Disability Cover, transport for the deceased, admission to network hospitals and premium waiver benefits.
The Progress Accident Plan
In the event of an accident which results in the death or physical impairment of the Life Assured, The Progress Accident Plan covers the main life assured. In such a case, a lump sum benefit is awarded in accordance with extent and severity of the event giving rise to the claim. For instance, if the claim event is death, 100% of the cover amount is paid out and if the life assured loses a limb 50% of the cover amount is paid out. The optional benefits available with this cover include the Assupol On-Call services offering hospital admission, transport for the deceased and medical advice.
Progress 4Sure Plan
The Progress4Sure Plan provides cover for disability, death and dread disease.
- Death Benefit- The Progress 4Sure Plan pays out a lump sum benefit ranging from a minimum of R50 000 up to R200 000 upon the death of the life assured.
- Funeral Benefit for the Main Life Assured- The funeral benefit cover is available at no extra cost. Beneficiaries of the life assured receive a lump sum payment reaching a maximum of up to 10% of the Main Life Assured Death Benefit sum not exceeding R10 000.
- Funeral Benefit for the Spouse- In the event that the main life assured has a spouse, the spouse funeral benefit is automatically included with no extra costs. In such cases, a lump sum benefit not exceeding 10% of the Main Life Assured up to R10 000 is paid out.
- Funeral Benefits – The option exists for the main life assured to include their dependent children and parents under the funeral benefits. The benefit paid in such cases peaks at 10% of the Main Life Assured’s Death Benefit sum and should not exceed R10 000.
- Terminal Illness- In the event that the Main Life Assured is diagnosed with a terminal illness, a terminal illness benefit not exceeding 95% of the Death Benefit sum is paid out.
- Physical Disability Benefit- A lump sum payment is available for physical disabilities such as loss of or loss of use of limbs and the senses.
- Dread Disease Benefit- A lump sum payment is available for critical illnesses such as heart disease and cancer.
- Critical Illness Cover- In the event that the main life assured is diagnosed with critical illnesses such as cancer, heart disease dread diseases; Assupol Life provides a lump sum benefit through the Critical Illness Cover.
Assupol Life Contact details:
Tel: 0861 235 664