McLife Insurance is committed towards ensuring that your financial portfolios are well-managed. The company relies on the services of experienced brokers to help clients in conducting a financial needs analysis and in creating a tailor-made product which meets your individual financial requirements. The company strives to become one of the most respected businesses within the South African Insurance Industry offering a professional platform of quality life insurance solutions.
McLife Insurance offers a comprehensive range of short-term and long-term life insurance products and services which extend to cover:
- Pre and Post-Retirement planning and income needs.
- Medical Cover, Dread Disease, Disability and Life Cover.
- Protection of movable and fixed assets.
- Implementation and management of employee benefits.
McLife Insurance offers Risk Assurance with the following benefits: Income Protection, Disability Benefits, Death Benefits, Estate Planning, Dread Disease Benefits and Buy and Sell Assurance.
McLife Insurance offers a comprehensive range of products designed to assist you in saving for your retirement.
The Pre-retirement product range includes the following:
- Pension and Provident Preservation Funds- The McLife Pension and Provident Preservation Funds target clients who are retrenched or resign after having already made provision for their retirement benefits. The Preservation Fund allow members to transfer these benefits tax free to the fund.
- Retirement Annuity Investments
- Endowment Plans
The Post-Retirement product range includes the following:
- Income Investments
- Single-Life Annuities
- Living Annuities
Local and Offshore unit trusts are available
McLife Insurance can assist you in setting up a share-portfolio with their provider, Investec.
McLife Contact Details:
Tel: (011) 384 6900